"-Females, 18 – 45 years oldTertiary students & working professionals
-Existing users of micellar water (category), have heard of but never used Bioderma’s H2O
-Digitally-savvy and are well-informed on skincare trends, ingredients, etc
-Appreciates and engages with brands who are authentic and able to relate to their lifestyles"
An ultra-gentle soothing and moisturising eye gel for sensitive skin around the eye contours.
What It Does:
– Soothes, reduces puffiness, prevents wrinkles, moisturises and softens skin
– Exclusive Toleridine™ formula to help reduce appearance of redness and feeling of discomfort for sensitive skin
– High-tolerance formula that strengthens skin barrier
– Excellent skin and eye tolerance
– No paraben, fragrance & alcohol. Non-comedogenic.
Ingredient / Content
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYEHTYLENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL COCOATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, CAFFEINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2- HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLCELLULOSE.
How To Use
"How to Use:
- Apply Sensibio Eye on freshly cleansed eye contours.
- Can be used daily in the morning and night."