Expiry Date / Warranty
FreeStyle Libre Glucose Monitoring Sensor
FreeStyle Libre Sensor 1s The FreeStyle Libre sensor automatically measures and continuously stores glucose readings day and night. The sensor updates up to every minute and stores up to 8 hours of glucose readings in minute intervals. It can be worn up to 14 days.
Sensor life: up to 14 days
Size: 5 mm height and 35 mm diameter
Weight: 5 grams
Memory: 8 hours (glucose readings stored every 15 minutes)
Water resistance: IP27- can withstand immersion into one metre (3 ft) of water for up to 30 minutes
Requires no finger prick calibration :Eliminates painful finger pricks needed for calibration Automatically captures readings day and nights:With an easy scan, patients can see their glucose variations, including nighttime lows
Applied by the patient:Easy-to-use applicator to apply the sensor
- Scanning the sensor to obtain glucose values does not require lancets.
- A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported by the system or when symptoms do not match the system readings.
- Most people did not feel any discomfort under the skin while wearing the FreeStyle Libre sensor. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 93.4% of patients surveyed (n=30) strongly agree or agree that while wearing the sensor, they did not feel any discomfort under their skin. [29 persons have finished the study; 1 person terminated the study after 3 days due to skin irritations in the area where the sensor touched the skin].
1. This product is under Warranty?
Yes. 2 years warranty , anything happen after 2 years still can contact our customer service (Concentrix 1800-88-2328)
2. This device coverage of which countries for the sensor/reader?
Singapore , Hong Kong and Turkey
3. What is a device manufacturer?
FS Libre reader – Made in China
FS Libre sensor – Made in UK