People requiring closer monitoring, especially individuals with risk factors for high blood pressure and/or conditions related to high blood pressure.
Rossmax X1 Blood Pressure Monitor
Rossmax X1 Blood Pressure Monitor is suitable for people who requiring closer monitoring, especially individuals with risk factors for high blood pressure and/or conditions related to high blood pressure. It it highly accurate and user friendly.
- Anyone diagnosed with high blood pressure (HBP or hypertension).
- Individuals starting high blood pressure treatment to determine its effectiveness.
- People requiring closer monitoring, especially individuals with risk factors for high blood pressure and/or conditions related to high blood pressure.
- Pregnant women, experiencing pregnancy-induced hypertension and/or preeclampsia.
Product Highlight of Rossmax X1 Blood Pressure Monitor
Real Fuzzy Measuring Technology:
This unit uses the oscillometric method to detect your blood pressure. Before the cuff starts inflating, the device will establish a baseline cuff pressure equivalent to the air pressure. This unit will determine the appropriate inflation level based on pressure oscillations, followed by cuff deflation.
During the deflation, the device will detect the amplitude and slope of the pressure oscillations and thereby determine for you the systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and pulse.
The “Movement Detection” helps reminding the user to remain still and is indicating any body movement during measurement. If any body movement detected during and after each measurement, the specified icon will appears.
Detects and indicates whether the cuff is wrapped around the arm properly.
This blood pressure monitor has passed the criteria of the European Society of Hypertension by achieving all requirements. This monitor further meets the AAMI accuracy standard requirements (AAMI/ANSI/ISO 81060-2).
How To Use Blood Pressure Machine
- First, sit down and rest for 5 minutes before measurement.
- Second, turn on the Blood Pressure Machine.
- Then, make sure your arm is placed nicely.
- After that, put on the cuff on your upper left arm.
- Next, adjust the cuff but not too tight or too loose.
- Now, press the start button.
- Then, sit quietly before and during monitoring process. However, both feet must be uncrossed on floor with arm relax and back straight.
- Lastly, record your BP Reading.
- Repeat 2 to 3 readings to get an average result.
Click here to learn more about Blood Pressure Monitor.