11.5(L) x 13.5(W) x 18.6(H)
Bluetooth? low energy technology
Arrhythmia Detection (ARR)
Atrial Fibrillation Detection (AFib)
Premature Contraction Detection (PC)
Blood Pressure Level Indication
Average of the last three readings
7 day AM/PM Averaging
120 memories for 2-users with date & time indication
Latex-Free Patented Universal Cone Cuff (24-40cm)
Cuff Holder Design
Large LCD size | 69 x 78 mm
How To Use
1. Unwrap the arm cuff. Put your left arm through the cuff loop. The color strip indication should be positioned closer to you with the tube pointing in the direction of your arm.
2. Turn your left palm upward and place the edge of the arm cuff at approximately 1.5 to 2.5 cm above the inner side of the elbow joint .Tighten the cuff by pulling the end of the cuff.
3. Center the tube over the middle of the arm. Press the hook and loop material together securely.
4. Allow room for 2 fingers to fit between the cuff and your arm. Position the artery mark (?) over the main artery (on the inside of your arm).
5. Plug in the cuff connecting tube into the unit.
6. Lay your arm on a table (palm upward) so the cuff is at the same height as your heart. Make sure the tube is not kinked.
7. This cuff is suitable for your use if the arrow falls within the "OK range". If the arrow falls outside the "OK range", you will need a cuff with other circumferences.
8. Press the ON/OFF/START key. Measurement will then begin.