13.5(L) x 5(W) x 23(H)
Suitable for Shoulder Injury, Rotator cuff tendinitis and Bursitis
Product Registration / Notification
Ugoku Adjustable Shoulder Support (Model: US-015) helps to reduce pain and speed up recovery at shoulder area. Thus, it is suitable for patients with shoulder dislocation or instability. It supports the joint and muscles through load sharing. In addition, it provides compression and supports to the acute or chronic shoulder and clavicle.
Besides that, it is designed from elastic neoprene material. This keeps body heat and improve blood circulation. Ugoku Adjustable Shoulder Support is using premium nylon material, which is lighter, stronger and offers wear resistance.
Who needs Ugoku Adjustable Shoulder Support?
- Acute or chronic shoulder
- Shoulder dislocations
- Shoulder instability
Features of Ugoku Adjustable Shoulder Support
- Elastic neoprene material keeps body heat and improves blood circulation
- Using premium nylon material, which is lighter, stronger and offers wear resistance
- Help reduce pain and speed up recovery
- Provides compression and support to the shoulder and clavicle
How to Wear Ugoku Adjustable Shoulder Support
- Firstly, position the support over the shoulder.
- Secondly, secure the hook and loop strap on the arm area.
- Thirdly, bring the front strap across the chest and the back strap across the back.
- Fourthly, secure both straps around the armpit of the opposite arm.
- Lastly, be sure the support fits snugly on the shoulder.
Size guide according to circumference of chest:
- S: 78 cm – 86 cm
- M: 84 cm – 92 cm
- L: 90 cm – 98 cm
- XL: 96 cm – 106 cm
- XXL: 104 cm – 112 cm
Tips to take care Ugoku Shoulder Support:
- Hand wash with mild soap at 30℃. Air dry away from heat and sunlight. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Do not wear Ugoku if warming or heat generating liniments or ointments have been applied.
Check Ugoku brand for more support and rehabilitation items (click here).
For more updates, can refer Ugoku Support Facebook page.