Ugoku Finger Splint (Model: UF-013) is ideal for injured fingers, mallet, baseball finger and fracture. It can be used for immobilizing and protecting the injured finger. It uses flexible PE shells and eva pad to support finger. These materials are lightweight and skin-friendly.
In addition, the loop and hook closure design in Ugoku Finger Splint is easy to wear and take off. And, you can adjust the size according to your finger. Besides that, Furthermore, it helps recover from finger injury like arthritis, sprain and fracture. It also can be used during recovery from phalangeal fractures and proximal joint injuries.
Who needs this?
- Bent Finger
- Joint Dislocation
- Sprained Finger
- Finger injuries
Features of Ugoku Finger Splint
- 360 degree of protection: Immobilize and protect injured finger
- Soft Eva pad design for comfort wear
- Double Velcro strap: adjustable and provide firm support
- Loop and hook closure design is easy to wear and take off, and you can adjust the size according to your finger
- Made of flexible PE shell & EVA pad, lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Can use during recovery from phalangeal fractures and proximal joint injuries
- Easy to clean, use repeatedly, and not easy to be piling
Size guide of according to injured finger length:
- S: 4.9 cm
- M: 6.2 cm
- L: 7.4 cm
- XL: 8.7cm
Composition of Ugoku Finger Splint:
- Hand wash with mild soap at 30℃. Air dry away from heat and sunlight. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Do not wear Ugoku if warming or heat generating liniments or ointments have been applied.
Check Ugoku brand for more support and rehabilitation items (click here).
For more updates, can refer Ugoku Support Facebook page.