Cook with Metabolic + VCO | Deliciously Served with Coconut Oil
By OC Baker
November 11, 2020
Metabolic + VCO 500ml | Virgin Coconut Oil for the Whole Family
Cooking or baking? No problem! There are multiple ways to enjoy your heart-healthy coconut oil recipes here! Our simple yet amazingly delicious dishes with Metabolic + VCO that turns out perfectly every single time!
Recipe 1# Signature Quinoa Nasi Lemak
Recipe 2# A piece of cake
A simple yet delicious cake you deserve at home.
Metabolic+ VCO 30ml
Cake flour 80g
Egg 4 whole (separate egg white and egg yolk)
Cocoa powder 5g
Lemon juice few drops
1. Separate egg white and egg yolk in different bowls.
2. Beat the egg yolk with ½ teaspoon of sugar, milk, cocoa powder, and Metabolic+ VCO
3. Add lemon juice into egg white, gradually add in sugar in 3 times, beat until form stiff peak
4. Pour part of the egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture and mix well.
5. Then gently mix both mixtures in a bowl and pour into cake mold.
6. Bake at 170°C for 15 minutes.
For the filling, you can use whipping cream.
Alternatively, for low fat and non cream filling, can steam yam and pumpkin, blend and mix well with some low-fat milk. As pumpkin is naturally sweet, together with yam, both are high fiber filling choices without much added sugar needed. Besides that, you can decorate the cake with fruits.
Recipe and photo provided by our loyal customer, Chai Ying
𝘞𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴.
Recipe 3# Banana Cake with Metabolic + VCO
Recipe 4# Chewy Chocolate VCO Cookies
Metabolic + VCO 125毫升
SugarOff 代糖 3滴
2. 在另一碗加入 Metabolic + VCO、全蛋液及 SugarOff代糖，混合均匀
6. 放入已预热的烤箱，200°C 烘烤15分钟出炉！
Metabolic + VCO: The Natural Goodness
Unlike other oils, the Metabolic Virgin Coconut Oil is made up of fatty acids, where the dominant group is called the Medium Chain Fatty Acids or MCFAs. Due to its’ uniqueness, MCFAs consist mainly of Capric, Caprylic & Lauric fatty acids are digested differently, and especially the Lauric acid, is known to have natural potent antimicrobial properties.
This uniqueness could impart a host of benefits to the user through:
- Cleansing of the vital organs especially the liver & kidneys.
- The increasing metabolic rate which will result in more calories requirement, promoting weight loss.
- Providing alternative fast energy source to carbohydrates but without raising insulin – important for diabetics wishing to control blood sugar levels.
- Reduce blood lipids especially if used in place of other types of oils and fats.